- Once you have selected a product you would like to order, you will be taken to the Shopping Cart page.
- You may change the quantity of any item by changing the quantity number for that item and then clicking on Update Totals.
- You may delete an item by clicking in the item’s Select box, and then clicking Delete.
- You can see the Shipping Estimate (this may change depending on which postage you chose in step 3) by selecting your State if in Australia, or Country if out side Australia, and then clicking on Update Totals.
- You can click on Continue Shopping if you wish to purchase more products.
- Once you are happy click on the Checkout button to go to the next step.
- Note: If you receive a warning saying that you are attempting to establish a connection with "www.herbsarespecial.com.au", but the security certificate presented belongs to "herbsarespecial.com.au". You do not need to be concerned as the they are just two different ways (long hand address, and short hand address) of navigating to the same secure page, owned by ShipardsHerb Farm / Herbs are Special.
- For inputting your credit card details you will be taken to Paypal’s secure site. If you are unsure about using our checkout procedure or do not want to use your credit card over the internet you may pay with credit card over the phone.)
- On the Customer Details page, type in your Name and shipping details.
- You may also give us Additional Information in the space provided.
- Select whether you would like to receive any emails from us about new products and specials (2 or 3 times a year).
- If you have a Coupon or Discount Number from us or from a magazine or flyer, type it into the space provided, exactly as you read it (paying attention to upper and lower case).
- Once you are finished inputting all your details, and you are happy that they are correct, click on the Checkout button to go to the next step.
- Select the type of post you want.
- We recommend for certainty of your order that you use postage with insurance where ever possible.
- (We apologies that there are some countries for which Australia Post will not provide insurance).
- Click the Checkout button to see the final totals of your order.
- (By purchasing goods from us you acknowledge your acceptance of our Policies, Terms and Conditions.)
- Click the Checkout button to go to the next step.
- (Depending on which web browser you are using, the layout of Paypal’s pages may vary slightly.)
- Paypal is a completely secure site, using highly encrypted security.
(Paypal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use Paypal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant.)
- If you already have an account with Paypal you can enter your email address and password and click Log In to continue paying with your account.
- If you do not have an account with Paypal, click on the Continue link.
- On the next page your details should be carried over from our Customer Details page.
- Check to see that your order and total is correct (found at top of page just below our Herbs are Special banner).
- Input your credit card details, and any other details that may still be blank.
- Click on Review Order and Continue to see a summery of your order, address details and to confirm your order.
- Congratulations you have now purchased the goods from our web site.
- You will receive two receipts by email - one from Paypal with your order and transaction details, and one from us.
- Thank you for your order.
- We endeavour to send all orders within three to four working days, however due to volume of orders and possible delays while in transit, please allow up to two weeks for delivery within Australia, and up to three to four weeks delivery outside of Australia.